Monday 8 September 2014

Context




 These are the photos I have chosen, because they relate really well to my community "Sleeping".
I chose the photo on the left as it is very similar to my bed room at home. Dark and simple, the window is the only light that can be seen in my room.








The picture to the left is a picture of my friend who has decided to take a rest by laying her head, that I thought was another form or a close form to sleeping. So I used this in my final project for it is a great image.








This is one of me sleeping or resting my head, as I have decided that a nap should be enough to restore my energy back to its full state. All these photos I have chosen as a link back to my community Sleeping. My community is the whole  world because they all need one thing and that is sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment